Quality and Power
Does Come in a Small Package with Barudan.
The Servo-driven Elite Pro II has the same large sewing field as the original Pro in a cast aluminum frame but only weighing in at 159 pounds for better portability. The Elite Pro II has 3 AC Servo motors vs. stepper motors - one for the sewing head, one for the V Pantograph drive and one for the H Pantograph drive. The advantage of the servo-driven machines is higher sewing speeds. The 15-needle compact single head sews at speeds as fast as 1,300 stitches-per-minute on flats and 1,000 stitches-per-minute on caps. As with all Barudan machines the Pro II offers exceptional stitch quality. Sew both flats and caps on this extremely quiet 15-needle machine. The curved radius cylinder arm enables quick change over without tools or changing throat plates. As with all Barudans, the Pro II offers exceptional stitch quality and reliability.
- 15 Needles
- 330X500mm sewing field
- 1300 stitches per minute flats, 1000 spm on caps
Features and Specifications are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. Information on these pages is provided without guarantee.
- Two 12cm (approximately 4½ inches) Blue Round Frames
- Two 15cm (approximately 5¾ inches) Blue Round Frames
- Two 18cm (approximately 7 inches) Blue Round Frames
- Two 330x438cm Oblong Frames (approximately 12¾ x 17 inches)
- Advantage EX Cap Frame System: Includes quick-install drive unit, framing device, and two cap frames per sewing head
- Tool Box
- Detailed Parts Book with drawings show user-replaceable parts in your machine (on CD)
- Machine Manual Operations and Quick Reference Guide (on CD)
- USB Memory Stick for transferring pattern files to your machine
- LAN Connector for networking
- Com Port for direct connection to a personal computer for downloading embroidery designs