K Series Multi-head Embroidery Machines
Barudan's New K Series Multi-head machines were introduced in 2016. The new K Automat features 10.4" Color Touch Screen, higher resolution and a 100 design, 70 million stitch memory. User-friendly icons and an intuitive main screen provide quicker access to functions and features. It is available on all new Barudan multi-head machines. LAN and COM connectors are standard for Barudan networking along with 2 USB ports for devices such as barcdoe scanner, keyboard, mouse, hub and card reader.
Barudan offers multi-head models from 2 to 56 heads. All multi-heads feature positive needle drive technology giving you the ability to sew on a variety of items and the most precisely sewn details and lettering. Barudan's superior welded frame construction enables higher production plus top sewing speeds, up to 1,100 stitches per minute depending on the model. Put a Barudan side-by-side any competitor's multi-head and it will out-perform every time. Today some of the top embroidery contractors trust Barudan and only use our multi-head machinery for its increased production, superior stitching and exceptional quality. When you chose Barudan, you can expect quality, reliability and durability.
- 15 needles
- Advanced KY Touch-Screen Automat
- New SH Sewing Head (SmartHead technology) for higher performance and increased durability
- Servo motors for increased production and more power
- Positive Needle Drive Technology for more accurate, powerful, precise stitching for Puffy foam, leather, tiny lettering and better registration.
- New Small Cylinder Arm and MK8 Trimmers
- Laser Light - Ensures design will fit in hoop with accurate placement.
- Easier Lubrication - fewer oiling points, easier access
- Small Diameter Cylinder Arm - best for reaching further into small areas and caps
- New tensioner system provides better and easier thread tensioning and improved thread break accuracy
- Quick Cap Changeover System - No tools required to change from sewing caps to flats
- Network Ready - Connect your machines with Design File Server or LEM Server networking software
- Exclusive Electronic Thread Clamps - Keeps thread taut and eliminates false thread breaks & pull outs
- Barudan 5-3-2 Warranty - 5 years on the main motor, 3 years on electronic parts/boards and 2 years on all remaining parts (excluding consumables.)
- ETL Listed - Safety tested to UL standard 1594
See details in 2022 K Series Multihead Sales Brochure
- 10.4" Color LCD Display with Higher Resolution 800x600
- Touch Screen for Easy Operation
- 100 Memory locations, 70 million stitch internal memory. Designs can be loaded from a USB stick (holds up to 5,000 patterns - FDR or DST format) or networked from your computer.
- User-friendly Icons with text
- Customizeable Shortcuts for faster access
- Stitch Processing (DSP)
- Hoop Frame Outlines & Centering Feature
- Visual Pattern Preview - shows sewing progress, color image of design before sewing and progress as it sews out.
- Design Outline Trace with Laser Pointer
- LAN Connector Standard - LAN connector to be used with Barudan networking software - Design File Server, LEM Jr and LEM Pro.
- COM Port Standard - COM port available for direct connections and Barudan networking software.
- Timeline - Shows sewing progress, including upcoming color changes and estimated remaining sewing time.
- Dual tasking
- 2 USB Ports for devices like barcode scanner, keybaord, mouse, hub, card reader etc.
While all Barudan machines are known for reliability and longevity, the 5-3-2 warranty also gives you peace of mind. With regular service by a Barudan Technician, your warranty covers:
- 5 years on the Main Motor
- 3 years on Electronic parts and boards
- 2 years on all remaining parts (excluding consumables and accessories)