If you are a crafter, quilter, or seamstress that is ready for that next step into commercial embroidery your machine search is over. Many purchase the Elite XLII for its compact size, Industrial strength, as well as, its open architecture. The XLII is also purchased by many of our largest customers. It offers the same power, strength and features as our multihead machines. Features include automatic color change, automatic thread trimmers and positive needle drive technology. Convert quickly and easily from our 270-degree sewing field cap frame to large jacket back frames without any tools.
- 15 Needles
- 250x400mm sewing field
- 1200 stitches per minute flats, 1000 spm caps
Features and Specifications are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. Information on these pages is provided without guarantee.
- Two 12cm (approximately 4½ inches) Blue Round Frames
- Two 15cm (approximately 5¾ inches) Blue Round Frames
- Two 18cm (approximately 7 inches) Blue Round Frames
- Two 300x430mm Oblong Frames (approximately 11¾ x 16¾ inches)
- Advantage EX Cap Frame System: Includes quick-install drive unit, framing device, and two cap frames per sewing head
- Tool Box
- Detailed Parts Book with drawings show user-replaceable parts in your machine (on CD)
- Machine Manual Operations and Quick Reference Guide (on CD)
- USB Memory Stick for transferring pattern files to your machine
- LAN Connector for networking with Barudan's networking software.
- COM Port for direct connection to a personal computer for downloading embroidery designs