24 Reasons To Choose Barudan
When you choose Barudan, you choose proven reliability, award winning service and the best warranty in the industry,
Right from the start.
1. Reputation: Ask anyone who owns a Barudan. They will tell you that Barudan builds the most dependable, long-lasting machine in the industry. With over 55 years experience, Barudan has the machines, resources and people to make your business a success.
2. Extra Heavy Machine Frame: Provides superb stability and less vibration, which translates into superior sewing quality at all speeds.
3. Superior Strength Pantograph: Provides maximum torsional stability for ALL types of goods, even the heaviest jackets. There's less movement, ensuring better quality. Driven by two servo motors, Barudan's pantograph provides the highest level of registration and machine reliability.
4. Suspended Drive System with Multiple Drive Points: The top mounted pantograph drive system greatly reduces flexing in the pantograph at high speeds and carrying heavy loads.
5. Heavy Duty "Zero-Flex" Tubular Support Arms & Hoops: Larger and stronger than the competition! Totally eliminates sagging and registration problems. The tubular, double height hoops hold securely with less possibility of pull out. This same hoop allows for easier - faster - straighter hooping, less operator effort and increased garment hold.
6. Servo Motors: Servo motors provide increased power for heavy garments and more precise pantograph movements for accurate stitching - especially on small lettering or designs with fine detail. The ability to sew longer stitch lengths at faster speeds provides increased production.
7. Barudan "Designed" Electronics: Electronics for all machines are specifically designed for embroidery. Barudan does not rely on off-the-shelf "sewing machine" technology. Precision electronics move the pantograph in precise increments for crisp lettering and perfect detail.
8. Power Failure Back Up: There is no need to worry about losing your work due to a power failure. The Barudan machine features a design recovery system, which picks up at the interrupted stitch, even if the pantograph is moved while the power is off.
9. Laser Outline Trace & Icon Based Operation System: Trace the outside of your design for correct design placement. The laser pointer assures the operator of correct needle position to prevent accidentally sewing into the hoop. Icon Based Operating System is intuitive and easy to learn. View design before and while sewing.
10. Expanded Memory & Easy Download of Designs: VT2 Automat has 30 memory locations with a 20 million stitch capacity; X Automat has 100 memory locations with a 20 million stitch capacity. Use either USB memory stick or network to PC to download designs. The USB memory stitck, included with the machine, holds up to 100 designs in 50 folders (5,000 designs).
11. Radius (Curved) Cylinder Arm: This feature follows the inside curve of the cap frames, reducing flagging and distortion - Allowing caps to be sewn as if they were flat. Sewing area is 270 degrees from ear to ear. Now, Barudan is the industry standard in finished cap production. Companies like New Era, Sports Specialties, Cap America and Antigua Sportswear swear by Barudan.
12. Quick Cap Changeover: Change from caps to flats quickly without tools or machine adjustments.
13. Self-leveling Cap Drive Assembly: America-built with the American market in mind. Eliminates the need for pivot bars and alignment jigs.
14. Positive Needle Drive System: Fewer moving parts allow the sewing head to stitch faster and quieter. No problem sewing thick fabrics such as leather, puffy foam, car mats, etc.
15. Enclosed Hook Assembly: Most competitors have an open hook mechanism - try to sew a wool knit cap or a loose garment! On a Barudan, nothing is exposed on the cylinder arm. This helps prevent damage to products or injury to an operator.
16. Easy Thread Presser Foot: Threading cannot be easier with our split presser foot design. One pass through the needle does it. Faster. Easier. More productive.
17. Needle Depth Adjustments: With a Barudan machine, you adjust needle depth only once per head. All needles on that head are automatically adjusted. Saves time and increases production. Competitor's machines require adjustments for every single needle.
18. Individual Thread Clamps: Each thread is held firmly in place, reducing thread pullouts and false starts. This system requires a minimal amount of thread past the needle to enable proper hook pickup.
19. Industrial Quality: The basic operational parts in the Barudan sewing heads are industrial quality for dependable parts. There's only one quality standard for Barudan machines - we build the best! The same sewing heads are used on all our machines. When you start with the best, you expect the best.
20. 5/3/2 Year Limited Warranty Program: We offer the longest warranty in the industry for good reason. Barudan is the OLDEST manufacturer of computerized embroidery equipment in the WORLD. We have been building the best since 1959.
21. Networking Capability: Design File Server connects up to 8 newer series machines eliminating disks, CF cards or USB memory sticks. Queue up to 95 designs to multiple machines with easy drag and drop operation. LEM Jr and LEM Pro provide LAN networking for up to 100 machines.
22. Long Term Factory Support: Barudan supports every machine we sell for as long as parts for the machine are available. This is longer than some of our competitors have been making embroidery equipment.
23. Factory Trained Service Technicians: All of our service technicians undergo an extensive training program before they can become a certified Barudan technician. Our team is made up of the best service and support technicians in the industry.
24. OUR PEOPLE: With over 55 years experience serving customers in the USA and around the world, we have the knowledge to assist you in making your business a success. Our number one goal is to align ourselves with our customers as a PARTNER IN THEIR FUTURE.